Tuesday, January 26, 2010

VACATION VACATION VACATION!!

So my posting everday has slightly trailed off. I have reason! If I was to posted it would look a lot like the titled or exactly like the title. Becaus ethat is the only inner dialoge in my head right now...

But I am going to use all of my power to actually do a brief recap of the last oh week or so....

1/22/2010: Had some lower intestine "issues" on Thursday night (issues is a nice way of saying I could not and had not pooed in almost two days=super unhappy sucky Crystal) So I stayed home from work took some laxatives (well, one) and helped Kim make some cake for Erin's Party and also went shopping for party supplies. After cleaning up the Kitchen and cleaning out my pipes:D I was happy and we were on our way to see the rental Kimmie had gotten for Erin's surprise Party.

Not Good! Thankfully I have the most super awesome string husband EVER!! We moved furniture like mo fos and maybe the place MUCH better!

1/23/2010- Erin's Surprise Party set-up...Place looked Killer! Once I can steal some photos I will add to the *must post some photos of that list* lol!

Partied like it was 1999...well, problably better since we were in high school still and a good party consisted of Boonesfarm and immature boys...

So we partied with hot mature husbands and *real* alcohol:) plus poprocks...lol! It was for the signature drink, not for our tripping pleasure!

Erin was VERY surprised and eve said it was her BEST birthday EVER! Score lots of points for Kim since Erin was NOT looking forward to turning 30.

1/24/2010- Party clean up, then dinner/late lunch with Warren's uncle Kyle and Aunt Laura, then appitizers and drinks (crystal style with salad and hot tea for me;)) and a movie with Travis and (insert name when I remember it here). Then home late and realize we did NOTHING we had needed to do to get ready to pack before our week started=sucky!!

More updated later cause I want to scream VACATION IN 4 DAYS here in my cubby office...that would not be good. may still do it;)

No comments: