Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!

...to the New Year!

Wow, where has the last year gone? I am really not sure?
I know for a fact some pretty exciting things happen in the year of 2009...
1. Our wedding
2. Warren finished his apprinticship
3. Finished the back family room of our house
4. I got promoted to a new job
5. Spent an extra week on our honeymoon!!
6. I became a Reeves
7. Ran with Rieghdeer
8. Got my little C scare cleared up
9. Florida visit
10. Ran my first race -Womans Run 5 miles
11. Ran my first marathon -Mayor's 13.1 miles
12. Saw the Lion King mucisal
13. Warren turned 30
14. Saw Dane Cook live
15. Met Dane Cook backstage
16. Found out Leslie is expecting
17. Leslie's wedding
18. Picked out baby names
19. Fisrt Christmas as Husband and wife
20. Had a great New Years Eve!!

All in all pretty awesome year!

The very few not so exciting things would have to be
1. My horrible skin condition! -Pityrisis Rosea
2. House contruction -The end product will be worth it
3. My depression period in the summer -really really not good
4. The Sarah fall-out
5. Ted and Ellen moved out of State

So as you can see the good really really out weigh the bad = GREAT YEAR!!

So goodbye 2009 and Hello the most exciting year yet...2010!

No comments: