Monday, January 18, 2010

ahhh lazy Saturday...not really

So the day started out pretty great a lazy...more cuddling with the hubs and another movie which was much better! Some napping for me and then we had to actually do stuff:( The In-laws showed up for a dump run but before that happened we took them back to our fav little Korean place for some lunch. This time I had the beef/veggie roll, Warren had the Pho, MIL had some Roman Soup...mmmm, and his dad tried what he had the night before. It was delicious as usual but I do not think they enjoyed it as much as we do...maybe our taste have change with our new clean eating? Well, then it was back to the house to load up all the left over sheet rock and other misc. parts of the old wall and closet. The boys left for the dump and MIL and I hung out at the house. When they returned we had decided on a movie and so we headed out to see Men Who Stare At Goats at the discount theater. It was ok. nothing great but I got some yummy popcorn...mmmmm.

next up was a little dice action and then a late night talk about how to help your child eat well and to help curb any future eating disorders like mine. I do not mean the typical one...just an unhealthy relationship with food and not knowing what REAL food should taste like and craving comfort food that is stuffed full of fat and unnecessary calories. I hope Warren and I can instill his awesome relationship with food into our children and leave my insecurities in the dust...I guess only time will tell!

No comments: