Friday, January 1, 2010

Grab Booty Kind of Night

We had a great great night last night. Well, I had a great great great night. Warrens was more just great great I think.

We started the night with a slight freak out about clothing options for me. In my quest to get to me healthy goal weight and since I spend 95% of my time at work...I have not really purchased too many cute clothes going out clothes:( On the other hand I have really cute work clothes, although they are all a little too big right now.

Sorry back to the night...
Freak out about clothing
End up wearing a simple cute, tight tee shirt
Do the make-up up since my outfit is kind of lame
Find out side warm gear (Warren I bet you wish you did this now;))
Decide on my super awesome cute rabit hat
Wool coat
Mutli colored scarf
Two pairs of mittens
Double socks, one being snowboarding socks
ID
Husband
Ready:)


We ended up picking my dad up on our way to met up with mom, matt, bo bo, and tiff.
We were a little late (about 15 min). Get to Humpy's to find a sign on the door saying they were closed until 7pm to get ready for New Years (WTF)...know mom and matt are already inside. Sneak in when someone leaves. Get caught be the waitress. Can not order food. Bo bo and tiff are really late. Decide to go to Sullivans...mmmmm. Help mom and matt finish thier steamer clams...mmmm. Head to Sullivan's. Dad stops for a Humpy's hat. Bo bo and tiff meet us at Sullivans. Order our favorite salads. Mom ordered the filet. Dad, mom, tiff and bo bo order drinks. Warren and I drink water. Pull a mean prank on dad (showed him leslie's sonogram and said surprise...he did not think it was funny). Sorry dad;) soon enough!. Eat the yummy salads...so good!!! Help mom finish her steak...mmmmm. Mom ties ballons on my wrist just like when I was little. Head to town square. What are you wearing tiff? Open toed shoes in 8 degree weather? Uhhh this doesn't work. Stop at JC Penny's and make tiff buy some boots. Loose a ballon in a doorway. Warren helps me save my ballon. Matt got some entertainment from this. Then really head to Town square. A lot a bit cold out. Wearing my awesome hat=me warm. Warren needs a new coat=him cold:(. Everyone can find us because of my ballons sticking up above the crowd. Grant and Sarah find us using the ballon locator. I begin the Haunting of Sarah...make her dance with me like a fool. The dance floor is an ice rink. Almost slip many many times. Warren does not dance. Grant does. Warren half freezes. The fireworks are slow and brug out. The finale rocked. Run to car so warren can thaw. Give mom and jim and ride home. Where did jim come from. Bad mistake mom! Go to store to pick up snacks and goofy hats for our house party. Check out guy give the idea for beer pong. We decide to make up a new Jewish Girl Beer pong game. Buy girl beer (mike's, and hard cider). Buy pong balls. Head home. Clean up. Make food. Set-up table. Woo Hoo time. The IL show up with the fireworks. Eat some food. Grant and Sarah show up. Eat food. Play pong. Shoot off fireworks. Kiss happy New Years outside while setting off fireworks. Light sparklers...love sparklers. Share with nieghbor. Back inside. Warm up. Dad arrives to finish the haunting of Sarah. one more pong game. Eat food. Play half a dice game. Dad VERY drunk. Grant and Sarah start to say goodbye. Dad vocolizes his want to grab her butt? Poor girl runs. She literally runs out of the house never to return I am sure. Dad make mike's comercial...so funny. Sleep time soon. Dad decides he wants to leave. We try to talk him out of it. Dad leaves in a cab. Clean up. Bed Time.

Happy New Year!!

No comments: