Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Notes

Husband,
Thank you for doing my cellulite massage every night! I know it is gross so double thank you for trying to convince me other wise! Oh yes and thank you for helping me with my food yesterday! Had it not been for you I would have crashed and burned...BAD!

Body,
You Rock!! I am five pounds away from my vacation goal! Shoot at the rate you are dropping weight right now I will blow that out of the water!! Once again YOU ROCK!!

Victoria Secret,
I really appreciate your awesome bikinis. I also really appreciate your customer service for rushing smaller bottoms to me when the medium was too big! (woot woot!!)

Passport,
Thank you for coming in!

AEA,
Yep I am your new President. Scary huh!?

Thighs,
Please please please help the cellulite look much better for the cruise!

Birth Control,
Please do not listen to all who are pushing for us to have babies right now! Please hold out War and I will be ready very soon! Just not yet!

10 year reunion,
Please go well. And let people come and enjoy!

PIL,
I really hope we have a great cruise, but please do not hold it against us if we do not want to do the same things as you!

Job,
Still sorry vacation and vacation prep has fully taken over my brain!

No comments: