Sunday, January 3, 2010

Passport Please

Turned in my papers to change my name on my passport. I had almost forgot that I will be needing this at the end of the month and it will need to be under my new name.

My picture wasn't horrible, but the line was!! I figured if I waited until after Christmas that it would be slow. Not so much:( Although I made friends with two kids behind me. someone kept farting and we enjoyed laughing about it. Then we made bets as to how much it would cost them to mail their heavy box of books. I did not win:(

While I was playing at the Post Office, Warren was watching the UFC fights with Grant and Jonathon. Since my visit to the Post Office took a lot longer than expected. Bo bo and Tiff showed up as well as dad. But all was good we enjoyed a couple fights even after I got home. Jonathon was impressed by my food spread. Thx! The boys preceded in getting pretty intoxicated. Bo bo and Tiff left. Dad left for a date. Grant left for painting. Warren, Jonathon and I hung out for a bit before I decided to take some relaxing time in a bath with a magazine. ahhh. It was great. I went to bed and Warren and Jonathon stayed up till wee hours of the night.

No comments: