Friday, January 15, 2010

Lazy Friday

I usually love lazy days...however when you are suppose to be functioning lazy days=bad Crystal(and Nicole today;))

I have said it before but my mind is already on vacation. I have no motivation but to continue to improve my body in a bathing suit. That it is...I think all day hmmm I will eat this...I should go do a quick jolt of cardio. I should close my eyes and envision my toes in the sand...ahhhh please bring me two pina coldas..oh wait that is a song! I only have 13 days left but it is going to be a long haul until we board our plane on the 30th!

The only upside right now is the three day weekend starting in just moments!! Then I will only have 8 more work days and 10...10 more days!! Ahhh Caribbean here I come!!!

P.S thank you Nicole for joining i=me in my rebellion against doing anything productive today! It is always better to have company when going against the current!!

No comments: