Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Little notes Tuesday

Body,
Thank you for beginning the process of dropping a few pounds,

Stomach,
You are addicted to sugar. Seriously an intervention is needed!

War,
You are awesome for doing the dishes last night since I was on a quest to do nothing:)

Food,
Please learn how to cook yourselves and walk to me where ever I may be so I can eat you;) Thank you.

Blisters,
I HATE you. HATE HATE HATE you! You are ruining my running streak.

Skin,
Thank you for clearing up. Now lets get rid of the the remaining "spots" that show my struggle...what do you say...good idea...right?!

Job,
You are going to suffer until after our trip. It is all I can think about. Sorry.

Vacation,
Please speed up time so we can leave, but then slow it down while we are gone. Is that too much to ask?

No comments: