Sunday, January 17, 2010

Relax and Eat

So Friday night was incredibly relaxing! The hubs and I had great workouts and returned home to cuddle and watch a movie...but not before stopping for some much craved ethnic food. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! While it was not the Thai food I had wanted for a bout a week...it was from my favorite Korean Place...mmmmmmm. I had some delicious soup and pot stickers...both very homemade and great! Warren had bobagogoli...or something like that! It was awesome also! Overall great night! Plus I got to have some more one on one time with Leslie's ever growing beautiful belly! So excited!


Quick Movie review: We could have picked a much better movie! I do not think I have heard so many references to the male genitalia or more raunchy cuss words used in one movie! Funny People=not so funny, pretty sad, and really disturbing how in the gutter it was. Could have been much better!

No comments: