Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Happy Christmas!

So Lat night was interesting. A certain guest shocked all when they decided to stay dispite thier little one and wife leaving at the very reasonable time of 10 pm. I think he didn't understand that last night was CHRISTMAS EVE and NOT New Years Eve. hmmm. So sad and ended up having a domino effect on the evening. Just sad that this was Warren and I first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. and Christmas Eve was slightly ruined by the guest welcoming themselves to stay. I should not say ruined but I did go to sleep upset and may have been crying. Warren passed out pretty quickly so he had no idea. All was made well in the Morning with Warren and I. I love my husband so very much! He is the best! Man oh man I would not want to be the guest today!!

Anyway. Santa came!!!!! He brought me my most awesome leather coat!! It is coat love. Red leather, zebra pattern, and cute little pleated details! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. (Thank you Santa!!)

No comments: