Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Little Notes Tuesday

Dearest Skin,
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for healing!!! Now please just help heal the left over little white patches before the lovely cruise.

Dear Husband,
My back massages this week have been amazing! You rock!

Dear Vacation,
You can come a little sooner if you would like;)

Dear In-Laws,
I really enjoy having such great friends as in0laws. I am so greatful!!

Dear Body,
Please drop some weight before the cruise. I am working hard can't you just give me a break? But thank you for fitting into my goal jeans for Christmas! That was am awesome gift:)

Dear Mom,
Thankyou for the Christmas gift you were not suppose to get us! But just so you know it is going to purchase our first family tradtion piece of art:)

Dear Santa,
Thank you Thank you Thank you for my awesome coat!! I would have never purchased something so expensive, but man is it pretty!!

Dear Everyone,
I wish everyone as much happiness in life as I have! I am so lucky!!!

No comments: