Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dinner With Daddy Plus Some Shopping

Went to my new favorite store...Value Village! That is right a thrift store! Weird I know, but oh my I never knew the great finds you can find there! I found three pairs of my favorite Banana Republic fit dress pants for $9.99/each!! I have seen this fit as high as $89.00/pair. I love love love the martin fit and always try to find them on sale on-line for about $39.99 or so, but then they usually do not have my size left:( So I can not fully explain just how excited I am at the awesome find last night. Thank you dad for dragging me along (I use the word drag VERY very lightly;)) on your shopping spree last night! Also thank you for letting me go over our usual two items only limit rule...don't ask...it a daughter/daddy thing.

Oh and following the awesome shopping spree my dad let me cook dinner for him. To his dismay I made him try my newest concoction to attempt to eat cottage cheese more. I was not so bad in my opinion, however both him and hubs agreed that it was gross:( Thought dad was going to barf...ewww.

PB Cottage Cheese

1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
2 TBL all natural PB

Blend until smooth. Eat with apples or pear slices.

Verdict not to bad (in my opinion) but needs a lot more doctoring if I am going to eat it.

My new challenge...find new ways to incorprate cottage cheese into my diet with out making it full of fat and sugar. hmmm

No comments: