Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Little notes Tuesday...

Les,
You were right! Your wedding was beautiful and perfectly you and Caleb! Congrats love!!

War,
Thank you for letting me sleep and for telling me I am an awesome wife! That is always nice to hear:)

Nap,
Thank you for the very restful sleep! I needed that.

Tuna Salad,
Why were you so gross? I hate you, yep I hate you!

Little sweet baby,
You are so super cute!

Grandma of said baby,
F.Y.I. it is ok to brag about your grandchild, however I do not recommend *bragging* about your teen who made and still is making horrible choices for both her and the precious baby...just saying!

Snow,
Please stop, PLEASE!

Stomach,
Get used to the food it is not changing!

Body,
You can make some huge changes at anytime...I will love you even more for it...just saying;)

No comments: