Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Decor Love

Painting on the back wall=love. This is a great idea for a large painting. Simply have canvas vertical and drip paint down in specific colors. I will do this once our house is done:)


Will be making this piece of art soon.


REALLY REALLY REALLY want to make these for under a table in the living room. They could be used for extra seating and/or tables. LOVE!


Realy want a double twin guest room!



Really like the idea of one fun colored wall in a wood grain for a bathroom.


I think I will have to do this in our entry too cute!


Hate wall paper because I just had to remove a whole room of it...ahhhh! But love the idea for inside closet/cabinets. Or my very favorite is in a free standing closet in a baby's room...that equals pure love!


No comments: