Monday, March 1, 2010

Maternity Monday

We talked a lot about the upcoming adventure on our trip. fun talks. excited talks. scared talks. All the fun that comes with trying to figure out if you truly are ready for one of the toughest, most fulfilling, most relationship trying adventures ever. How do you know when you are ready?

Is it when you own a house big enough for more children then you ever want? check

Is it when you enter into your career? check, well maybe;)

Is it when you have loads of $$ in the bank? no check, but working on it!

Is it when you have all the love in the universe to give? check

Is it when you have the burning in your soul to reproduce? check check!

Is it when your house is under construction? check

Is it when you still have a few more things on your "to do before baby" list? check

So anyway this list could go on for pages. I am not sure what truly makes you ready to embark on the journey. I have been told many of times that if you waited until you were ready for children that you would never have them. So maybe not being ready is truly the time you are ready? You confused...me too!

We had originally planned on getting off BC at the end of May. hmmm that is two (kind of thee) months away. I just think that is too soon now that it is fast approaching. So we are gonna keep pill popping until August with the hope of being knocked up by Christmas...but should it take longer...that would be ok by me. I think we are going to play with the "whole ready but not" thing and see how it goes.

and know for some fun pictures...

How cute are these pants...a must buy for our future little one.


With daddy being a hunter (we eat a lot of game meat and fish that we catch and kill for nourishment) I think this is so cute. I think War would agree. This will most likely be a D.I.Y project in the future as these little guys are about $100 each.

Can not remember who the org. artist was:( but I love this and would love to paint something with this saying..because it truly is pretty amazing when you look around.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I love being the first at something...anything...so I feel honored to be your first comment!

Cute pics...especially love the cute lil pants!