Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just as thought...nothing as planned!

Family dinner at Moose's Tooth was the only thing on the list that actually happened. Plus was a highlight in my opnion.

I had my favorite salmon burrito with an apple cider beer...mmmmmmmmm. Plus the company was awesome! So much fun!

Saturday- We had a really relaxing late morning at the IL's house. Then Warren and IL's went to his aunts house to help her get the house ready to sell.
I headed out to find a birthday present for Christina's 15th Birthday party. Not so good experience. The sales lady asked if I was shopping for my daughter?!?! I would have been 12 when I had her...excuse me? Needless to sale she did not get any commission from me...oh well!

Then I headed to the birthday party...so much fun! She had a scavenger hunt and Sharron and I were team captain's. We let Christina's team win...ha ha ha not really, but that is our story and we are sticking to it!

Sunday- We return to finish some things up at the aunts house. No Alice in Wonderland since it was sold out. We did see The Crazies and it got at least two good jumps out of me! Plus I thought it was pretty good...oh and I got yummy yummy popcorn!

So overall it was a great weekend but not exactly what we had originally planned.

I am also in training this week to learn how to read MTP's. So post will be sporadic...sorry to my lovely reader;)

No comments: