Monday, April 14, 2008

Intro

So I may just be a bride maniac and a copy cat, but I just do not care;) I loved the idea of having an open dialoge through the rest of my wedding planning. Will anyone read it? Probly not, but I will have something I can save and look back on all the little things that bugged me, pissed me off, or just made me feel on top of the world! However, should anyone attempt to read my blog I must place this disclaimer...please see below

**** DISCLAIMER**** I suck at puntuation! I suck at spelling! I suck at anything that has to do with grammer! So should your eyes glance across my blog and notice numerous mistakes...look the other way because I know and it sucks to read if you are a grammer perfectionist...but sorry.

So if you are still reading...WOW thank you! I hope you enjoy and if not Oh well, this is a personal thing.

No comments: