Thursday, April 1, 2010

No Joke?

So last year my April's Fool joke just ended in me freaking out, well, to a certain extent.
*a little back ground* Warren was working nights, he would wake up hours after I had left the house. We had just gotten married in January and the house had since been torn apart for construction to start.

*Que Crystal's Grand Plan* I left a positive pregnancy test on the bathroom counter for him to find when he awoke.

*What Happened?* After not getting a call from him around the normal time, I called him. The convo was as follows:

C: So did you see what was is the bathroom?

W: No, is it food?

C: Why would I leave food in the bathroom??

W: I don't know did you make me breakfast?

C: No, but if I did I would leave it in the Kitchen not the Bathroom?

W: Oh, what is it then...

C: Just go look

W: Hmm I guess we need to make a Doctor's appt. (in a totally calm voice like he was saying...hmm wanna go to a movie...or hmmm, what do you want for dinner)

C: Um that's it? You are not freaking out?

W: No, Why? Should I be?

C: Umm yes!! I am totalling freaking out!!

W: Why you are gonna be a great mom...Why did you take one anyway...

C: OH MY GOODNESS...It is April 1 and I thought you would freak out like I would had that been real...Did you know it was a joke?

W: No I just woke up, but I can freak out if you want me too...

lol...I guess it was good to know that he wouldn't freak out, but he ws just a little too calm for me! After talking to him he really thought it was real and then proceeded to ask who's pee he was holding in his hand...lol I really didn't think of that grossness!

So when it came to this year nothing was planned or carried out...but I will once again strike with some type of brillantness next...hahahahahahahaha *scary laugh*

No comments: