Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Love Tower

(borrowed from 'one charming party')
Is this not oh so cute and yummy looking?

This is my plan for Valentine's Day. I think this would be a cute tradition. Each Valentine's morning to have a tower of mini treats for the day. You could also have mini quiches or muffins and such for breakfast. Oh I am exciting about this new tradition!

Speaking of the V-day. This is what my dream Valentine's would look like...
War would set the table all pretty and such...then cook something yummy...then it would be followed by cheesecake with berries....mmmmmmmmmm

I did not get my dream this year but I did get to pick out very awesome Tazinite earring while in Aruba:) I love them! The are just the right size and an awesome blue color instead of the normal more purple hue. Thank you lovehead!

No comments: