Sunday, February 21, 2010

Do I have to?

I don't wanna return to normal...that is truly the end to a vacation! It is when you return to your everyday routine and nothing feels like you just spent fourteen glorious days enjoying sunshine, warmth to your core, and new cultures (i.e food)! I miss the smell of the salt water in the morning. I miss the wonder of what the new day will have in store. I miss the unknowing. The adventure. The life lived to the fullest with out any glimmer of the dark dark days to come.

Is this a normal reaction to returning home from a vacation? I have broke down at least twice is full on sobs...uncontrollable sobbing. I can not explain what caused it but it starts on a whim and will not stop. Poor poor husband. I heard numerous people say that at the end of their vacation they could not wait to get back to the familiar life of home. I dread it. I DREAD IT!! Does this mean my life isn't what it should be? Hmmm.

No comments: